Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas time at Queen Mother Design



I was inspired to Create the JOY Design as I thought of all the JOY this time of year brings me.
 I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas, I Love everything about it, all the Castles glittered in lights, a beautiful decorated tree in every room of the my Castle, the smell of baking when you open the oven doors.
 I Love feeling snowflakes on my cheeks as I glance up in the sky and give thanks for the Real Reason for this Beautiful Season. 
My family and I enjoy celebrating at all the Christmas Parties with family and friends.
But most of all I adore the laughter and giggles as my Grand babies anxiously await Santa's arrival .
This is what gives JOY and meaning to my life...

JOY sells for $30.00
Height 11''

No comments:

Post a Comment